Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From :( to :) in 30 seconds.

Not only was I in a grumpy-Gus mood yesterday, but so was Riley. From the second I picked her up from school all the way through dinner, it was an uphill battle..... Then came a knock at the door, it was UPS with a package.

.......Like a light switch was flipped, she was happy again. Her flower girl dress, for my sisters wedding had arrived. This is the best shot I could get because she wouldn't sit still.

I ordered it from http://www.mygirldress.com/ and I have to say it is even better than the picture! I am impressed with the quality and price.



3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I absolutely adore this dress... thanks for posting the link. I'll have to check it out.

Loni's World said...

cute!

freaked out 'n small said...

Beautiful dress and great post, Jen!